Any item(s) purchased in-store cannot be refunded. However, we are pleased to offer you an exchange on any purchase within 15 days of the original purchase date. Please note that items only qualify for exchange if they are unworn, unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear), and have the original tags attached. The original receipt must also be presented at the time of exchange.
We accept in-store exchanges at any International Clothiers store location. To qualify for an exchange, the following criteria must be met:
– All items are unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear) with original tags attached.
– Items must be accompanied with the original receipt issued in-store.
– The exchange must be processed in-store within 15 days of the purchase date.
All items listed at 70% off or greater are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged, or issued store credit. Gift Cards and jewellery are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned, exchanged, or issued store credit.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns & Exchanges
International Clothiers reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns and/or exchanges from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive return and/or exchange history indicative of “wardrobing”
- An irregular or excessive return and/or exchange history involving worn, altered, laundered or damaged items
Similarly, International Clothiers reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.